North State Delivery operates in compliance with California laws and in accordance with Proposition 215—The Compassionate Use Act of 1996, and all state laws and guidelines required by the California Attorney General to ensure the security of marijuana grown and distributed for medical use only. Following California MMP, safe access and sensibility laws and regulations set forth by the state of California. Requests will be processed once medical recommendation has been verified by a licensed physician.
Products are distributed only in accordance with California Health and Safety Code Sec. 11362.5(B)(1)(A) & 11362.7(H) and in compliance with Prop 215 & S.B 420
NOTICE TO LAW ENFORCEMENT: Pursuant to the Constitution of the State of California, Amendment III, Sec. 3.5(c), state law enforcement officials have “no power… to refuse to enforce a statute on the basis that federal law or federal regulations prohibit the enforcement of such statute.” It is therefore your legal duty and responsibility to respect and obey this agreement per the above-cited legislation, and to leave the individuals and gardens herein described unmolested and unreported to federal authorities. Failure to follow state law may result in legal action being taken against you. Thank you for your understanding and compliance.
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL AND GENERAL INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY, AND SHOULD NOT BE CONSTRUED AS MEDICAL, LEGAL OR RELATED PROFESSIONAL ADVICE. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ABOUT THE COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, SUITABILITY OR AVAILABILITY WITH RESPECT TO THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN OR THE PRODUCTS REFERENCED FOR ANY PURPOSE. ANY RELIANCE YOU PLACE ON SUCH INFORMATION IS THEREFORE STRICTLY AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU ARE ENCOURAGED TO USE GOOD JUDGMENT WHEN APPLYING THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN, AND TO SEEK ADVICE FROM A QUALIFIED PROFESSIONAL IF, AND AS, NEEDED. THE INFORMATION AND GUIDELINES IN THIS WEBSITE ARE INTENDED TO ENCOURAGE AND SUPPORT RESPONSIBLE USE OF CANNABIS. AS ALWAYS, IN THE EVENT OF A MEDICAL OR OTHER EMERGENCY, CALL 911 IMMEDIATELY. POSSESSING AND GROWING CANNABIS IS ILLEGAL UNDER FEDERAL LAWS AND MAY NOT BE LEGAL IN SOME JURISDICTIONS. WE DO NOT ADVOCATE BREAKING THE LAW.
By entering this website I have read, understand and agree to each of the following:
• €I understand that North State Delivery is a California Non-Profit “Collective” consisting of legally qualified patients and/or their caregivers who have been chosen to collectively associate with each other in order to more effectively provide for their health care needs, including but not limited to cultivation and sharing of Cannabis in various forms for medical relief or herbal remedy purposes. As a qualified patient I choose to become a member of North State Delivery.
• €As a member, I designate North State Delivery as my Primary Caregiver.
• €I agree that North State Delivery may use all documents associated with my membership in order to provide a defense in court. I understand to prove a defense in court, it may be necessary for North State Delivery to call witnesses who will testify in court should any member of North State Delivery face criminal charges as a result of the activities of our collective.
• €I understand that any member of law enforcement who is a bona fide patient must disclose the fact that he/she is a member of law enforcement. Otherwise, by signing these terms and conditions, I promise, state, and affirm, under penalty of perjury under the laws of the State of California, that I am not a member of, affiliated with, nor employed by any law enforcement entity or agency (FBI, CIA, Homeland Security or Local Police Departments). I promise, state, and affirm, under penalty of perjury under the laws of the State of California that I am not seeking evidence that may serve as the basis for any charge against North State Delivery for violating federal, state or local laws.
• €I understand that North State Delivery was established to provide a professionally administered and legally structured delivery service collective for the benefit of all its members.
• €I agree not to operate heavy machinery or operate a motor vehicle after medicating.
• €As a member, I appoint and designate North State Delivery and their representatives as my true and lawful agents for the limited purpose of assisting in obtaining medical marijuana. I understand this means that North State Delivery may be required to purchase, possess, transport and distribute my medication to me and I grant them authority to do so.
• €I understand that North State Delivery operates within full compliance of all applicable California laws relating to the cultivation, possession, transportation and use of medical marijuana.
• €I understand that any contributions and/or donations made to North State Delivery are to be used to
ensure its continued operation and that any cash transaction, membership credit, or exchange for cannabis in no way constitutes commercial promotion of illegal marijuana. The monies I pay, membership credits I may earn or apply, or work that I do in the production of the medical cannabis are provided to help the Collective continue its operations and meet associated costs and expenses of providing its members with medical marijuana for their medical needs.
• €I agree to provide my valid California physician’s recommendation for medical marijuana use and California Driver’s License or California Identification Card to driver each and every time I obtain medical marijuana.
• €I agree that only myself or my designated caregiver will interact with North State Delivery drivers.
• €I agree to not share, sell or distribute any medical marijuana I obtain through North State Delivery.
• €I declare that I am a resident of California with a current California picture I.D. and that I intend to remain a resident of California throughout the term of my membership in the North State Delivery.
• €I declare that my address is not on Federal Lands, Federal Facilities and/or a college campus.
• €I declare that I am neither servicing on active duty in the military, nor employed in any capacity by the
• €I understand that other members and/or management of the Collective have required that I, as a member of the Collective, must agree to these confidentiality statements: The term “Confidential Information” means the identity of the Collective and its related entities, its management, members, location, and all information, services and data, documents and other material provided to me by the Collective. I agree not to voluntarily disclose any or all of the Confidential Information to any third party outside of North State Delivery Membership, including government agencies or individuals except by court order or upon the prior written consent of the Collective. I acknowledge the potentially substantial and irreparable injury that may be incurred by the Collective Membership as a result of the disclosure of any or all the Confidential Information above.
• €I herby release, waive, discharge and covenant not to pursue legal remedies from North State Delivery, it’s employees or its management for any loss, injury damage or claim by the undersigned or anyone else that is a result of any violation of any statements agreed to herein that are related to the consumption of cannabis acquired from or alleged to have been acquired from North State Delivery, whether caused by any perceived negligent act or by omission while the undersigned is participating as a member and/or membership activity and/or using any of the North State Delivery products in connection with the activity and/or using or possessing products received as a member of North State Delivery, a California Non-Profit Collective.
• €I agree that no phones, still photos, video recording equipment, weapons, illegal drugs or activities are allowed at the delivery location
• €I hereby authorize my treating California doctor who recommended medical marijuana use, as required by state and federal laws including HIPPA regulations, to release my medical marijuana information concerning my diagnosis, condition, and/or prescription to North State Delivery.
• €I understand this is a bi-lateral Membership Agreement. Either myself or North State Delivery may terminate this Membership Agreement at any time by email, without notice or reason and the other party to this Membership Agreement has absolutely no recourse or basis to re-instate the Membership Agreement or any case of action.
I declare under penalty of perjury under the laws of the State of California that: I am a California resident over the age of 18, have a valid state issued Driver’s License or Identification Card and a valid written approval by a licensed California physician to use medical marijuana for my documented medical condition(s). As a qualified patient protected by California law (Health and Safety Code §11362.5 and §11362.7, et seq., CA SB420), you are required to read and to agree with the following statements to become a member North State Delivery, a California Non-Profit Collective. After reading the following statements, please print your name on the top line, sign and date in the space provided to certify that you have read, understand and agree with each statement.